PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• when you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, the duration of the visit and other information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using Cookies (data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org ) and Log Files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• the information you provide to us when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site. We collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address and phone number
• any other information you choose to send to us.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL AND DEVICE INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
• manage and fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with invoices and order confirmations);
• screen orders for potential risk or fraud;
• assist with your inquiries and requests;
• communicate with you;
• improve and optimize our Site;
• provide statistical information about our users to third parties (this information will not be used to identify any individual user, we will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent).
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
• Credit / Debit Cards